M101 and other galaxies in Ursa Major.
- Telescope: C14 Edge with F2 Hyperstar
- Camera: Canon 60Da at ISO 800
- Mount: AP
- Date: 5/11/2012
- 54 x 180 second Canon CR2 light frames calibrated with 10 dark, flat, and bias frames before noramlize, align, and stack using the Automatic Image Set Process tool.
- HDR ArcSinH stretch with color decompression.
- Multi-point background suburban sky gradient removal.
- Red and blue selective color balance.
- Smoothed background.
- High pass contrast increase and sharpen.
- Camera control and processing with ImagesPlus 5.
Copyright © 2013 MLUnsold Digital Imaging. All Rights Reserved.